For F-1(student) visa application:
YOUR PROGRAM :
Intensive Program (20 hours per week)
*This is the Full-time ESL program you need to take in order to apply for a student visa.
Classes are 4 hours a day (mornings or afternoons depending on the level)
Visa Application Process:
1) Fill out the Application For Enrollment Form (Provided by your Advisor)
*Make sure to put your permanent home address!
2) Send us a copy of your PASSPORT
3) PAY INITIAL FEES (via bank transfer/credit card payment/online)
Educational Resource Fee
Express Mailing Fee (optional- if you want to organize the shipment of your I-20 on your own, you don’t need to pay for it)
4) Send us a BANK STATEMENT showing:
$5,500 (for 0-3 months of study)
$11,000 (for 3-6 months of study)
$22,000 (for 6-12 months of study)
For Upper West Side or Jackson Heights:
$5,000 ( for 0-3 months of study)
$10,000 ( for 3-6 months of study)
$20,000 (for 6-12 months of study)
* If you have a sponsor who will cover your expenses, they will need to fill out the Affidavit of Support form (provided by your Advisor)
An ADVISOR will help you!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven’t yet been in touch with us.
THAT’S IT! YOU ARE ALMOST THERE!
Your I-20 will be shipped soon.
We can’t wait to see you in New York City!
F-1 Transfer Students
We offer special prices for F-1 Transfer students. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.